Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bab'Aziz




B: I've been waiting for you.

H: You've been waiting for me?

B: To be witness of my death.

H: Why me? I'm so afraid of death...

B: Exactly.
If the baby in the darkness of its mother's womb were told: "Outside there's a world of light, with high mountains, great seas, undulating plains, beautiful gardens in blossom, brooks, a sky full of stars, and a blazing sun... And you, facing all these marvels, stay enclosed in this darkness..."
The unborn child, knowing nothing about these marvels, wouldn't believe any of it.
Like us, when we're facing death.
That's why we're afraid.

H: But there can't be light in death, because it's the end of everything.

B: How can death be the end of something that doesn't have a beginning?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0395461/

No comments: